Join our team and the Hillcrest Grand Lodge. Our community features 102 independent living apartments as well as 60 assisted living and memory support apartments. The 32,000 square foot Lodge has state of the art amenities including a heated indoor saltwater pool, fitness center, aerobics studio, hobby shop, cinema, fine dining restaurant, bistro, pub, performing arts center and more.
The Grand Lodge is currently hiring for a Certified Medication Aide in our Assisted Living Homes. Be part of this exciting venture and contribute to the Hillcrest Health Services mission: Enhancing the Lives of Aging Adults.
Responsibilities for CMA/PCA:
· Assist resident with personal care needs such as adaptive devices (hearing aides, glasses, dentures), bathing, dressing, and hygiene.
· Take vital signs as ordered and report "out of range" vitals signs.
· Medication administration to include oral, topical, inhalation & instillation.
· Responsible for following infection control procedures at all times in all areas of the building.
· Responsible for assisting in the implementation of a variety of scheduled resident activities in various parts of the building.
Requirements for PCA/CMA:
· Completion of 40-hour Med Aide Certification.
· One year experience in similar position is preferred.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com. A completed online application is required for consideration.