Demaree Crossing is a Meridian Senior Living community!:
As a driver you will be responsible for providing safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation service for our residents. Responsibilities in this role will also include preparing the bus for operation, maintaining bus, and taking the initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Possess a valid and active driver’s license.
* Meet motor vehicle records clearance requirements.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff and general public.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
* Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
* Must possess current first aid and CPR certification.
* Must be 21 years of age or older.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Must meet all health requirements.
* Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer