Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Human Resources Business Partner.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s "Best Places to Work" three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
· Advises and coaches facility leadership teams on talent management techniques and practices.
· Identifies areas of growth needed in key leadership and partners with Leadership Development on development objectives and plans for individuals.
· Analyzes trends and metrics, in partnership with operations and the HR Team, to determine needs and develop solutions-oriented programs and recommended actions.
· Supports strategic regional recruiting initiatives, helping to identify vital applicant pipelines, building relationships with applicant referral sources, and providing support for onsite recruiting efforts (i.e. job fairs).
· Evaluates staff retention and turnover trends; partners with facility leadership to diagnose underlying reasons for turnover and proposes creative solutions.
Requirements for Consideration include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or a combination of education and related experience may be acceptable.
· Minimum of seven (7) years HR management experience; healthcare experience preferred.
· PHR/SPHR certification required or commitment to achieve within six (6) months from date of hire.
· Proven track record of success in a recent HR role to include positive results such as reduction in turnover, improved employee morale, effective training and risk management control.
· Travel weekly up to 80%.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
This position will cover our Mid-West/Atlantic Region and will travel extensively throughout this region supporting the HR strategies at our Signature skilled nursing facilities that we own and operate.