Business Office Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the business office, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
* Provides supervision of Reception, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
* Verifies, enters and reports census daily.
* Verifies billing set up is accurate at all times.
* Verifies pay sources and prepares and maintains resident financial files, including state and federal reimbursement documents.
* Reviews financial obligations with resident and/or /responsible parties.
* Prepares and mails billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private, HMO, various Insurance companies, Veterans and Hospice timely and accurately.
* Performs collection efforts for all receivables timely and accurately and documents all efforts within the billing system.
* Researches and corrects all billing discrepancies timely.
* Ensures that cash receipts are prepared properly and are posted accurately.
* Ensures that the Resident Trust Accounts are balance and updated and are current at all times.
* Maintains the Operating Petty Cash Account accurately at all times tracking all transactions timely.
* Ensures all Policies and Procedures are being followed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Vocational or Associate Degree and two years of experience working in a business office or equivalent work experience.
* Payroll time clock experience helpful.
* Experience with Accounting Systems, Payroll Systems, Time Clock System, Microsoft Word and Excel a must.
Prestige Post-Acute Rehabilitation Center - Gresham:
At Prestige Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center – Gresham, our goal is to provide you and your loved one the assistance you need and the independence you want, with the dignity and respect that you deserve. We are conveniently located minutes away from downtown Gresham and 20 minutes away from downtown Portland, making access to local amenities and appointments as easy as possible.
Our rehabilitation program is geared toward optimal recovery from chronic or short-term injuries, as well as post-surgical procedures. We provide stimulating activities to meet social, recreational, and spiritual needs, fostering friendship and comradery among residents.
Our compassionate team of nurses and therapists work in concert to deliver customized care to each patient and resident through curated activities and entertainment, promoting a positive and healthy environment.:
Any questions Contact: GreshamAdministrator@prestigecare.com :
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professionals goal. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· HSA/FSA accounts
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
· Employee Assistance Program
· Commitment to career development and continuing education
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location: