Homestead Hospice is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity:
The Administrator is responsible for the total management of a Hospice care office. Our growing hospice agency is currently searching for an Administrator to join and lead our team. The Administrator reports to the Director of Operations and will oversee the daily operations of the Agency.
* Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a Hospice, Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living
* Knowledge of hospice practices and legal requirements to oversee a hospice office.
* Excellent communication skills required.
* Demonstrated leadership ability.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or a or a related field.
* Hospice experience strongly preferred
Our growing hospice agency is currently searching for an Administrator to join and lead our team. The Administrator reports to the Director of Operations and will oversee the daily operations of the Agency.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Organize and direct office’s ongoing functions, including operational and organizational planning, budgeting and monitoring progress toward operational and strategic goals.
* Monitors and appraises the results of programs and services, recommending and
implementing changes as required.
* Coordinates staff operation. Ensures employment of qualified Director of Nursing and other staff and ensures that there is sufficient staff to provide Hospice care at all times.
* Ensures that there are effective mechanisms to facilitate communication among the hospice staff, hospice care team, and patients, their family units.
* Takes leadership responsibility in supporting management staff, which provides an atmosphere where they and their subordinates can work effectively and efficiently.
* Direct staff in performance of duties including admission, discharge, transfer, revocation and provision of services to patients. Assure documentation of services provided is accurate and timely.
* Employ qualified personnel and ensure adequate staff education and evaluation, including orientation, training, continuing education, competency evaluation and performance improvement.
* Responsible for supervision and evaluation of family satisfaction surveys. Manage conflict and complaint resolution.