UCHealth Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Denver is seeking a motivated Patient Access Representative to join our world-class Sports Performance Medicine Clinic. The Patient Access Representative performs receptionist, registration, and clerical duties associated with registering patient for outpatient services.
Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
· Steadman Hawkins Clinic has been treating professional and amateur athletes since 1993.
· Now it's part of the UCHealth team.
· Currently located in the Denver Tech Center. UCHealth is building a new, state-of-the-art health center off Inverness Drive in Englewood to provide a robust sports performance program including physical and occupational therapy, surgeries, imaging and clinic appointments. The program is designed to maximize performance and injury prevention for athletes at all levels.
· "We're excited to have the talented providers from Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Denver join UCHealth, because together, we'll be able to provide some of the nation's finest care for athletes," said Liz Concordia, president and CEO of UCHealth. "But you don't have to be a professional athlete or top-caliber competitor to receive care at this new location. High quality rehabilitation, advanced treatments and orthopedic surgeries, including injury repairs, will be available for anyone."
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
· Meets with patient and/or patient's caregiver to exchange necessary information and documentation. Provides explanation of visit, instructions, and addresses concerns and questions.
· Communicates with referring provider's office, clinical department(s), and/or other appropriate personnel to exchange necessary information and determine schedule. Verifies insurance benefits and obtains pre-certification/authorization as necessary.
· Determines and accepts required payments, including co-pays and deductibles, or refers to financial counselors for follow up.
· Ensures that all necessary demographic, billing, and clinical information is obtained and entered in the registration system with timeliness and accuracy
· High school diploma or equivalent
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.