At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Regional Business Partnerships Director for our River Valley segment. This will cover the Knoxville an Chattanooga, TN areas.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Lead and direct the overall census and brand compliance across segments while achieving the company’s business objectives. Provide leadership and coordination of sales and marketing functions for all Regional Business Partnership Directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
* Develop, manage and implement strategic sales and marketing plans, in order to maintain a superior level of growth for the company.
* Conduct regular competitor and marketing analysis staying abreast of all market and industry trends and issues.
* Integrate systems and affiliates in markets while driving market share.
* Coach, develop, and evaluate skills of Regional Business Partnership Directors to effectively execute the company’s strategic plans. Drive execution cadence of the strategy plan, in collaboration with the entire Business Partnerships team.
* Consult with segment teams to ensure understanding of marketing processes and gain support for business partnerships.
* Ensure design and execution of Segment-specific Census Development and Business Partnership Plan.
* Coach each segment to develop and deliver a detailed Public Relations Plan to include identifying media contacts, writing press releases, event management, etc., that would add value to the branding of each segment.
* Creatively manage global marketing solutions to include Silver Angels, discharge solutions, on-hold marketing, web page development, e-referral, and other Company initiatives.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Provide regular progress updates and report to the segment COOs and the company’s Senior Team.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
* Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a sales/marketing leadership position with a proven track record preferable.
* Strong clinical experience preferred.
* Maintain a strong working knowledge of managed care referral processes.
* Demonstrated ability to understand and promote technical information (i.e. clinical outcomes, data points).
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.