Licensed Nursing Home Administrator:
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the operations at premier skilled nursing facility in Dixon, IL.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* proven experience in skilled nursing home operations;
* excellent knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance, state and federal reimbursement systems, human resource development and management, business development, business accounting, budget processes, census development and nursing
* excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
* committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care;
* excellent oral and written communication skills; and,
* Illinois LNHA license.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence Is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
Excellent Starting Salary!
Quarterly Bonus Program !
Major Medical for only $129/Month!
401k with Matching Contributions!
* Phone Allowance/Company Phone!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Call Adrianne Molgard, Regional HR Director at 815-992-5954.
Tutera Senior Living:
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301:
Kansas City, MO 64114:
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 3100 residents they serve across 13 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 3000 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!