At Eagle Pointe, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Join us and benefit from the Eagle Pointe difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
· Tuition reimbursement
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· 401(k) matching contributions
· And more!
Applications must be complete in full at:
https://eaglepointewv.vikus.net (including the assessments that follow):
One (1) Full Time afternoon shift opening.:
Hours are 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm and schedule is 4 days on, 2 days off.:
Benefits available 1st day of the month following hire (Affordable medical, dental and vision):
On the city busy route (Broad Street bus):
Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.:
This position is responsible for assisting with food preparation and tray service for residents, set up dining room, perform cleaning duties including dishes, prepare snacks and supplements, prepare drink trays including those for modified consistency, and other duties that promote good meal services and cleanliness/sanitation.
* Assist cook
* Set up tray line
* Set up dining room serving table with glasses, straws, etc.
* Work tray line, serving main courses/desserts/salads, etc. (per shift worked)
* Check trays for accuracy of therapeutics, residents’ preferences, and condiments
* Check and/or monitor temperatures and other required measurements
* Date food items as required
* Transport food carts to dining areas
* Responsible for portioning desserts, special juice, coffee, milk, etc. for meals (per shift)
* Responsible for preparing and delivering nutrition and special snacks to nutrition pantries
* Maintain items in reach-in; refill juices, tea, etc. as needed
* Distribute supplements as ordered on drink/snack trays
* Keep shelves in storerooms, freezer, and refrigeration units clear and in order; discard all outdated food items as needed, all shifts
* Keep kitchen in a sanitary condition
* Keep all cooking equipment, utensils and appliances clean and stored properly
* Keep floor, walls, vents, hood, windows, counters, etc., clean and in order
* Carry out duties (food handling, dishwashing) in a sanitary manner
* Maintain awareness of policy/procedure if fire occurs under hood of stove
* Maintains active Food Handler’s card
* Other duties as assigned
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read and write
* Previous food handling experience preferred