We have an exciting career opportunity for a dedicated and experienced professional to assume the key Part-Time position of Receptionist. This position will work with employees, residents and their families to ensure excellent customer service and oversight of the front desk of the community and other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
Qualified individuals will be required to successfully pass background and drug screenings and must have the following qualifications:
* Customer service or office experience
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office software
* Phone system experience
* Excellent work history and dependable attendance
* Committed to team-oriented outcomes
* Strong communication skills
Is a career with Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to Auburn@tutera.com!
* Call (217) 438-6125 to arrange your personal and confidential interview!
Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center:
304 W. Maple Avenue:
Auburn, IL 62615:
Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has been proudly serving our community for over 47 years. We specialize in long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, IV therapy, wound care therapy, and respite stays.
Our Community is a member of the Tutera Senior Living and Health Care system. Tutera provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make Tutera Senior Living their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!