Harriman Care and Rehabilitation Center, a 180-bed skilled nursing facility located in beautiful east Tennessee, is 90 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and 30 minutes west of Knoxville. Harriman offers innovative and comprehensive programs and services to ensure the residents happiness and well-being. Highly skilled professionals are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to each individual. Harriman provides a broad range of comprehensive short-term skilled nursing and long-term therapeutic services designed to assist each resident in achieving his or her highest level of functioning and independence. The majority of skilled residents are able to return home or to a lower level of care such as assisted living. Harriman offers a home like, comfortable setting where customer service is a way of life.
We will be offering a C.N.A Class scheduled to begin in April!!!
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.