The LPN oversees the Assisted Living program, ensuring that the program runs smoothly and efficiently and that the residents receive the highest level of quality care in compliance with the State of WI Chapter DHS 89 regulations.
What's in it for you?
Flexible hoursOpportunity to help and support an older generationA career that gives back to the communityCompetitive Pay and Benefits401(k) with a company matchPaid time offTraining opportunitiesOpportunity for internal growth
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, Other duties may be assigned.:
* Monitor medication administration, medication records and medication documentation in the MARs
* Provide regular support to resident care needs, facilitate resident assessments and care-related follow-up as appropriate.
* Maintain ongoing communication with the pharmacy in regards to new medication orders, change in orders and any medication issues
* Ensure that family notification and follow up of new orders and recommendations from physician, therapists, and other practitioners are communicated, included on the service plan, and implemented.
* Monitor medication counts for narcotic drug administration
* Associates degree in Nursing and a valid (current) WI license as LPN or RN required.
* Previous hospital or long term care experience (or other experience working with the senior population) preferred;
* Familiarity with DHS 83 and 89 guidelines preferred.