Position Summary: :
The overall purpose of the maintenance supervisor position is to plan, direct, and control the overall maintenance of the facility physical plant. Incumbents perform or oversee electrical, plumbing, carpentry, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and other technical tasks.
* Functional literacy in English required.
* Prior experience in institutional maintenance/housekeeping is necessary. The ability to read blueprints/construction drawings is helpful.
* Excellent physical health is necessary.
* Prior supervisory experience helpful (larger facilities).
* Is certified as a Universal Technician as required by EPA 40CRR, Part 82, Subpart F in the use and recovery of refrigerant.
* Valid driver’s license required.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.