Are you passionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Manorhouse Assisted Living Memory Care is a customer service focused provider of senior living in West Knoxville. Manorhouse believes that a resident’s life in one of our communities should be an extension of the lifestyle he or she enjoyed previously, enhanced with premier Manorhouse service and support. Offering various levels of assisted living and memory care, Manorhouse strives on a daily basis to live our mission “to exceed customer expectations in a unique and outstanding way…”
This customer service experience is delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the very best provider of assisted living and memory care services in each of our markets, and the preferred employer for those individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of the elderly.
Why Work @ Manorhouse?
* We have been serving Knoxville since 2000. New buildings are opening all of the time; not many have a 19 year track record of stability and excellence in Knoxville.
* Excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision) after 60 days of employment. Our medical plans start as low as $15 per pay period. Yes, $15
* Convenient location, great coworkers, and a positive work environment.
Clean resident rooms and common areas in the community.
Requires the ability to read and write and to perform basic arithmetical calculations. Equivalent to two (2) years of U.S. high school education. On-the-job training.
Over three (3) months, up to an including six (6) months. General cleaning, housekeeping techniques. Chemical application.
* Ensure that the community is clean, orderly and in an attractive condition.
* Follow the housekeeping schedule established by the Housekeeping/Maintenance Director.
* Clean all common areas in the community.
* Clean resident rooms and bathrooms, including but not limited to, dusting, vacuuming, and making beds according to schedule.
* Become familiar with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for all housekeeping chemicals and cleaning supplies. Attend training on annual basis.
This position is a Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm schedule with a 4-hour shift every other Saturday from 7:00am-11:00am.