Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is located in the city of Bradenton, one of Florida's oldest cities on the west coast. Bradenton has small town charm with many activities, beaches and historical sites to enjoy. Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that is just minutes away from the two major hospitals in Bradenton: Blake Hospital and Manatee Memorial Hospital. The team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life to every patient through comprehensive programs and services. The goal is to promote independence and an enjoyable lifestyle for everyone. At Heritage Park, commitment to quality care creates an environment within which each patient can achieve their highest level of functioning and independence.
HIRING ALL SHIFTS!
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.