Corry Manor is a place where our tradition of caring, individual respect, and customer satisfaction lays the foundation for the HCF philosophy. Corry Manor has a reputation as a community leader—providing an array of support ranging from skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services to on-site wound and post-surgical care. Corry Manor ensures that each resident receives exceptional care and the highest quality of life. We believe each employee makes a significant contribution to the quality of life of our residents and success of the organization and are proud of our dedicated staff who provide personalized and compassionate care.
Corry Manor offers a competitive wage and benefit package along with a 401(k) and generous company match. We are proud of our family friendly culture and flexible work environment which allows a great work-life balance. Apply today to be considered for employment with our outstanding family-owned company of over 50 years. Corry Manor- a tradition of caring.
12 Hour Shifts EOWeekend
HCF believes each employee makes a significant contribution to the quality of life of our residents and the success of the organization. Employee contributions are not limited by assigned job responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline essential functions, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to the responsibilities identified. It is HCF’s expectation that each individual will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the highest quality care to our residents.
Position Summary: :
Supervises nursing care to residents according to physicians orders, directs staff and ensures the delivery of quality care on their shift.
* Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
* Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
* Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
* Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
* Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
* Must meet job related competencies for Registered Nurse as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
* Accurately and timely completes documentation of care given
* Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
* Refers to and follows resident’s care plan
* Observes and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
* Oversees operation and staffing for their shift
* Attend required in-service education
* Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
* Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
* Assumes responsibility for maintaining his/her professional competence
* All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and abilities: :
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current license as a Registered Nurse (PA) and/or Licensed Practical Nurse (OH) with the State Board of Nursing.
* CPR certification recommended.