OPEN INTERVIEWS THIS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH:
10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.:
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY:
500 S. WINCHESTER BLVD SAN JOSE, CA 95128:
#gd #MON IND123:
* Provides resident transportation while maintaining vehicles as per Belmont Village standards
* Provides transportation services for residents observing safety and traffic rules.
* Assists residents in getting into and out of the vehicle.
* Maintains appropriate level of licensure at all times.
* Monitors maintenance of vehicles to ensure safety and compliance with Belmont Village standards.
* Assists with resident activities as needed.
* Works at concierge desk as assigned.
* Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
* Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
* Maintains safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping equipment in good working condition.
* Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrates competency based on training received.
* Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
* Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions
* Participates in accident investigations
* Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or corrects those that can be corrected.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Current California Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger endorsement and a clean driving record
* Proficient in written and verbal English
* Knowledge of community city streets
* Experience transporting passengers
* Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
* Availability to work flexible schedule, including weekends.
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic First Aid training
* See Note below.
* Experience transporting persons with disabilities
* Experience working with senior population
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.