Colusa Medical Center, provides both inpatient and outpatient services, including emergency services, to the surrounding community bringing exceptional healthcare and service to our community.
Regional Director of clinic services includes oversight of 6 associated medical clinics in Colusa, Arbuckle, Williams and Willows. Regional Director must have extensive experience in clinic management and knowledge of various rural health reimbursement programs.
The Director of Clinic Services is responsible for supervision of the Industrial Medicine Clinic, the Specialty Clinic, and the Rural Health Clinics. He/she will also be responsible for marketing the Industrial Medicine program.
High School Graduate/GED. Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Oversight of Industrial Medicine Program, Rural Health Clinics and Specialty Clinic.
* Schedules staff for optimal clinics operation.
* Schedules alternate staff to cover absences as necessary.
* Staff is cross-trained to provide adequate clinic coverage.
* Increases revenue of the Industrial Medicine Program, the Specialty Clinic, and the Rural Health Clinics with the addition of new clients and/or services.
* Holds monthly luncheons with employer, schools, city, and county representatives to assess what the hospital and its Industrial Medicine Program can do to accommodate their businesses.
* Is knowledgeable of the various insurance policies held by local employers and how the hospital provides coverage under those policies. Guides employers in their decisions in selecting packages for their employees.
* Participates in appropriate civic or business organizations to represent the Hospital.
* Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care and/or services appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her assigned area. The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training or experience.