Always working under the direction of a nurse, the CNA provides hands on nursing care to our residents. CNA’s typically provide assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting and oral care to people who cannot do these tasks alone. Paid training will be provided to become certified and work as a CNA at our location. Training will be completed at a local community college or at a designated Care Initiatives location.
* Willing to obtain Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification
* Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
* Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
* Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled