Under the direction of the Associate Director of Radiology and the clinical direction of the Radiologists, provides radiologic care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, one year experience in a hospital setting preferred. Licenses/Certificates: Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or Registry eligible, must obtain registration within one year of hire date. CPR certification must be acquired and maintained within three months of hire date and maintained bi-annually.
Specific duties for the Walk-In Clinic include:
1. Patient transport, including assistance from waiting area.
2. Obtains EKG's, place patient on monitoring equipment.
3. Obtains vital signs and communicates with licensed clinical staff.
4. Venipuncture, specimen collection.
5. IV catheter removal.
6. Applies and/or assists with splint, crutches and crutch teaching.
7. Stocks patient care areas.
8. Daily check of carts and exam rooms.
9. Equipment set up for procedures and specialty equipment.