The EOD Tech is responsible for the cleaning of supply storage units, equipment, stretchers; restocking and maintenance of supplies and equipment; following of safety regulations; and the performing of staff and patient care services as delegated. The EOD Tech is also responsible for their own growth and to support the organization's commitment to patient care. The EOD Tech will participate in care for patients including those in the following age groups: infancy, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Certified by the North Dakota State Department of Health as a Certified Nursing Assistant or
• Registration by North Dakota Board of Nursing as a Nurse Assistant or an Unlicensed Assistive Person.
• Successful completion of the functional assessment.
• Experience as a Nurses Aide, Health Support Tech, Nurse Extender, or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).
• Previous experience in a health care setting.