We are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced professional to assume the key full-time position of Regional Corporate Nurse (RN) located in Southern Illinois.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* license registered nurse (RN) in the State of Illinois;
* proven multi-facility experience in skilled nursing home environment, or 3-5 years of successful experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) or Regional Nurse experience preferred;
* excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
* excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
* commitment to team-oriented outcomes and quality care;
* excellent oral and written communication skills; and,
* ability to perform overnight travel.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* Quarterly Bonus Program Up to 20% Annually!
* Major Medical for Only $129/Month!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Car Allowance!
* Phone Allowance!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Call Mary Flesch, Regional Recruitment Retention Coordinator, at (815) 501-3792.
Tutera Senior Living:
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301:
Kansas City, MO 64114:
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!