We have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to assume the key full-time position of Regional Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this position will be responsible for overseeing the census development efforts of multiple communities across Missouri and Illinois.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: training of facility Admissions/Marketing Coordinators; managing and analyzing facility marketing efforts for maximum effectiveness and efficiency; and conducting market analysis to establish community needs for LTC services.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* multi-facility, Senior Living sales/marketing experience, preferred;
* college degree, preferred;
* excellent work history;
* ability to perform minimal overnight travel;
* commitment to team-oriented outcomes; and,
* excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our key team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* Quarterly Bonus Potential!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Car Allowance!
* Company Phone!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Major Medical Insurance for Only $154.70/Month!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!