You must have an Active/Clear, CNA Certification/License from the state to be eligible for this position.
Please ensure you are entering in this information in the License Information Section in the application.
" As a patient at one of Signature HealthCARE's Excelerated CARE centers, we know you don't plan on staying with us for long. So while you're here, we will work to offer you top-notch clinical and rehabilitative care, help you enjoy your stay and get you back where you want to be home as quickly as possible.
Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is a 214-bed facility located in the South Florida community of Hialeah Gardens. In 2012, Waterford launched the new transitional care unit, Excelerated Care, aimed to provide care for medically complex patients following a hospital stay. Its numerous tributes include Excellence in Action Award, Medicare's Champion Award (for pain management), America's Top Nursing Home by the Consumer Research Council, Decade of Excellence Award by Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and 5 star rating by AHCA.
Waterford's impeccable leadership, dedicated staff, physician involvement, clinical and rehabilitative services, and community involvement make Signature HealthCARE proud to showcase this exceptional community, learn from it, and expand on it for the good of the entire long-term care industry. What sets the Waterford Rehab and Nursing Center's Rehabilitation Program apart from our competitors? We offer speech, occupational, and physical therapy services 7 days per week in both in-patient and out-patient settings.
The combined efforts of physical, occupational, and speech therapies with restorative nursing, social services, and sound medical direction provide interdisciplinary support for great rehabilitation success. In addition, we provide complimentary transportation for out-patient rehab patients and for physician appointments."
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.