You must have an Active/Clear, CNA Certification/License from the state to be eligible for this position.
Please ensure you are entering in this information in the License Information Section in the application.
Full-Time: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a
Peninsula Care Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in the historical town of Tarpon Springs, Florida, home of the famous Sponge Docks. Designed with the patients in mind, the building encompasses a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Peninsula Care Rehab offers a comprehensive approach to healthcare and offers a wide spectrum of services that include inpatient therapy (physical, occupational and speech), round the clock skilled nursing care, outpatient therapy, a wound care program, cardiac care, diabetic care, short-term respite care, long-term care, and a wide range of scheduled daily activities. The quality of life of our patients is further enhanced with cable and bedside phones provided in every room, a facility chaplain, inter-facility events such as the Senior Olympics, and Friday afternoon Happy Hour.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.