Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is located in the city of Bradenton, one of Florida's oldest cities on the west coast. Bradenton has small town charm with many activities, beaches and historical sites to enjoy. Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that is just minutes away from the two major hospitals in Bradenton: Blake Hospital and Manatee Memorial Hospital. The team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life to every patient through comprehensive programs and services. The goal is to promote independence and an enjoyable lifestyle for everyone. At Heritage Park, commitment to quality care creates an environment within which each patient can achieve their highest level of functioning and independence.
Flexible schedule- typical is Tuesday-Saturday. Some evenings.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Activities Staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Assist in the development, organization, and implementation of a program of activities to meet the social, emotional, physical and other therapeutic needs of residents as identified on the plan of care and within the specified budget.
* Assist in the initiation and promotion of activities both within the facility and outside the facility, as weather permits, ensuring the safety and well-being of each resident at all times.
* Develop and distribute a monthly calendar of events. Provide a copy of the calendar in each resident’s room, and at least one large calendar prominently displayed in the facility.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Six (6) months to one (1) year experience or related experience performing activity related duties.
* Willing to enroll in a training course for activities within six (6) months of employment.
* Knowledge of the aging process and various resident activities.
* Ability to assume leadership role in the Activity Department in the absence of the Activity Director.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.