"Hermitage Care Rehabilitation Center is a 92 bed, family-based organization located in the heart of Owensboro, Ky. From our warm and caring staff of professionals, to our friendly inviting environment, we strive to give your loved ones the comfort of home and the special attention they need to live a full and productive life. Stop by today for your personalized tour!
Hermitage Care Rehabilitation Center is a 92-bed premier skilled nursing facility in Owensboro, Kentucky. Specializing in short term rehab and long term nursing care, this is your home away from home for excellent care and that personal touch. Rehabilitation services consist of inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided up to six days per week, allowing many patients to return home after an acute illness or injury.
Other services include our Quality of Life Program, Hall of Fame Cafe, Nutrition Management, Medication Administration, Social Services, Laundry, Housekeeping, Full Time Chaplain, and Executive Chef for Fine Dining. The Hermitage also offers a variety of Home and Community Based Services as well, which include Lifeline Medical Alert System and Home Delivered Meals. We invite you in for a tour to see our mission of excellence in action!"
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Cook, you will be responsible for
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Prepare and cook resident meals in quantities according to menu and number of persons served.
* Prepare meals according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
* Clean work area and equipment in accordance with sanitation requirements.
* Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
* Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
Requirements for Consideration include::
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year related experience in preparing foods in large quantities.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.