Harriman Care and Rehabilitation Center, a 180-bed skilled nursing facility located in beautiful east Tennessee, is 90 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and 30 minutes west of Knoxville. Harriman offers innovative and comprehensive programs and services to ensure the residents’ happiness and well-being. Highly skilled professionals are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to each individual. Harriman provides a broad range of comprehensive short-term skilled nursing and long-term therapeutic services designed to assist each resident in achieving his or her highest level of functioning and independence. The majority of skilled residents are able to return home or to a lower level of care such as assisted living. Harriman offers a home like, comfortable setting where customer service is a way of life.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.