Located between beautiful Lake Cumberland and Dale Hollow Lake, Clinton County Care Rehabilitation Center, in Albany, Kentucky, is a 52-bed skilled nursing facility. Clinton County Care Rehabilitation Center offers a comprehensive, integrated approach to health care that offers a wide range of expertise from inpatient professional rehabilitative therapy and short-term respite care to long-term skilled and intermediate nursing care. With just 52 beds, a very favorable staff-to-patient ratio exists to ensure personal attention. Clinton County’s warm and friendly mood is indicative of the team’s commitment to provide an environment of wellness and healing that promotes independence and well-being. At Clinton County Care Rehabilitation Center, the approach to health care places emphasis on the individual with a full scope of services equally suited for short-term or long-term care solutions.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.