"We are a 106-bed healthcare center offering short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and gazebo, and more.
Working with your physician, our staff, including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establish a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential."
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Quality of Life Assistant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Assist in the development, organization, and implementation of a program of activities to meet the social, emotional, physical and other therapeutic needs of residents as identified on the plan of care and within the specified budget.
* Assist in the initiation and promotion of activities both within the facility and outside the facility, as weather permits, ensuring the safety and well-being of each resident at all times.
* Develop and distribute a monthly calendar of events. Provide a copy of the calendar in each resident’s room, and at least one large calendar prominently displayed in the facility.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Six (6) months to one (1) year experience or related experience performing activity related duties.
* Willing to enroll in a training course for activities within six (6) months of employment.
* Knowledge of the aging process and various resident activities.
* Ability to assume leadership role in the Activity Department in the absence of the Activity Director.
* CNA certification preferred but not required.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.