Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Responsible for coordinating all nursing and CNA schedules for each calendar month and find call-in replacements in order to meet corporate, state, and federal staffing guidelines.
* Provide daily and weekly reporting reflecting both nursing and CNA hours worked.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.