"Thank you for inquiring about Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center. We strive to provide quality care to our patients with various levels of services. We want every patient to feel like our 124-bed facility is 'home away from home.'
Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center has the vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. We are a family based organization that provides patient-centered health services, with personalized spirituality and real quality of life initiatives. We provide skilled nursing and long-term care, and we are very proud to provide our patients with the team approach and caring team members who attend to our patient's daily needs.
Short term rehabilitation is our specialty! We have a full-time Rehab department that provides daily therapy for continuity care. Our therapy department consist of physical, occupational, and speech therapist. It should make you feel at ease to know your loved ones are their first consideration.
We are continuously monitoring the care of our patients with our interdisciplinary team to assure that every patient is receiving the maximum quality care. Our staff will provide screening for new patients and current patients to maximize their ability for optimal level of functioning."
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Medication Aide.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
* Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
* Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
* Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
* Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
* Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
* Current Medication Aide Certification or Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.