CNA - Two Thousand Dollars Sign On Bonus at SHC of Carrollton (Full-Time Only)
Sign on Bonus to be paid out after 180 days
Limited time only. Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate.
Signature HealthCARE of Carrollton Rehab Wellness Center is a 78-bed facility that offers a wide array of services that enables our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff, including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers, establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.