At UCHealth, we do things differently - Greeley Hospital
Greeley is true Colorado living. Nature lover? The 21-mile Poudre River Trail has your name on it and an hour and a half drive to Rocky Mountain National Park beckons. Craft beer fanatic? Even if you aren't, you can become one in Greeley, which boasts 5 craft breweries. Culture enthusiast? Greeley's sprawling live entertainment scene is for you - check out the nearly nightly shows at the Moxi theater. The town is peppered with the eclectic restaurants and coffee shops that are college-town staples, thanks to the presence of The University of Northern Colorado. Events like Neighborhood Nights, the Festival of Trees, and Greeley Bikes all contribute to Greeley's robust community. Roughly an hour drive from Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado and even Cheyenne, Wyoming means Greeley is truly central to everything one could hope for.
Radiography Technologist - Performs various imaging procedures in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
· Reviews patient history and physician's orders. Educates patient regarding procedures, equipment and exam to ensure patient's understanding and cooperation.
· When ordered, prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within scope of practice. Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to changes in status as appropriate.
· Prepares equipment and supplies.
· Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters.
· Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment.
· Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary. Positions patient and performs imaging procedure(s). Analyzes results and identifies issues with the quality of imaging results.
· Takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues, including repositioning patient and repeating procedure. Enters and transmits images.
· Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
· Registered as a Radiologic Technologist (R) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R). Specialty ARRT certification(s) if required for position. State licensure if required by law.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.