At UCHealth, we do things differently - Highlands Ranch Hospital
The new 87 bed hospital in Highlands Ranch will join UCHealth's proud tradition of superior care and unwavering commitment to patients and the communities we serve. Highlands Ranch Hospital combines a high energy environment and a "patient first mentality," giving employees the opportunity to deliver the highest quality care to patients. The highest quality of care gives patients access to advanced treatments, complex surgeries and innovative clinical trials across the entire UCHealth system.
Summary - Radiology Assistant/Scheduler
Provides clerical and clinical support for the department, to include scheduling of procedures and providing medical reception for assigned areas.
· Transports patients to and from clinical areas and verifies patient identity according to policies and procedures. Assists technologists with preparing patients for procedures
· Assists technologists with filing, delivering and retrieving patient reports, entering data in electronic medical records, matching films to folders, and delivering reports to patient units/physicians.
· Communicates as required to ensure scheduling process runs smoothly.
· Performs post-procedural duties including patient discharge, room clean up and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory control.
· Performs insurance verification and/or pre-authorizations as necessary.
· Provides clerical support to the department as necessary.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.