The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and successful transition of a new Resident into the community. As well as assist with all aspects of the Marketing Department. In this important role, the Marketing Coordinator is the pivotal point of contact with the new Resident and family, the Marketing Director, and the General Manager.
Education and Experience::
* Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
* Cheerful personality.
* Desire to serve seniors.
* Sales/marketing experience.
* Effective problem-solving skills.
* Creative approach to goals and challenges.
* Experience working with seniors.
* Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and other marketing-related software including Sherpa.
* Works directly with new Resident and family to finalize paperwork and requirements for admission.
* Handles move-in coordination: move-in day activities, move-in arrangements, parking, and cable/utilities/amenities, etc.
* Provides sales assistance to the Marketing Director as needed to include conducting tours, handling telephone inquiries, hosting events, and participating in external community outreach programs.
* Compile reports accurately and timely as needed including but not limited to weekly productivity report
* Participates in Hot Board meetings and Creative Follow-Up for sales team
* Implements protocols to assist the new Resident’s transition into the community
* Coordinates event details with Associates in other departments.
* Encourages teamwork through cooperative interaction with Associates in other departments.
* Supports a positive and professional image through action and dress.
* Maintains inventory of marketing materials
* Supports Marketing Director and General Manager in administrative tasks
* Performs additional duties as assigned
Compliance and Safety::
* Follows all emergency procedures
* Understands all safety practices and procedures.
* Exhibits excellent customer service and public relations skills.
* Is creative, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, encouraging, and team-oriented.
* Displays patience, tact, enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition.
* Promotes the community in a positive manner and effectively communicates the community values to Residents, families, visitors, and Associates
Training Requirements -:
* Successful completion of company orientation.
* Attends monthly state mandated community in-service trainings
* Participation in sales training provided by Solvere Senior Living.
* May have their picture taken and image used in social media or community advertising.
* May be video recorded from devices installed by families in residents’ apartments.