Located near historic St. Mary's City and the Patuxent Naval Base, Chesapeake Shores, a 117-bed skilled nursing facility, is near the center city of Lexington Park, Maryland. This center is 12 miles away from St. Mary's Hospital. Located in a country setting, the center provides a homelike environment and a resident-dedicated staff. Chesapeake Shores offers a comprehensive approach to health care that embraces a wide spectrum of expertise, from expert rehabilitative services and short-term respite care to short and long-term skilled nursing services. Residents, families, community members, staff and friends are all a part of the family atmosphere at Chesapeake Shores. The dedicated staff strives to encompass all members of a residents family and community in their day-to-day programs and special events. The foundation of the Chesapeake Shores approach is a simple philosophy: Respect for every resident's uniqueness. Here, residents participate in the leisure activities they enjoy with close supervision and gentle encouragement from compassionate caregivers.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Dietary Staff you will be responsible for
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks.
* Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy.
* Set up trays and deliver meals to residents.
* Set up serving line with cold foods, condiments, serving containers, dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as instructed.
Requirements for Consideration include::
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Experience in hospital or long-term care facility dietary department preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.