VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, a not-for-profit leader in home care, is looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join one of the following teams:
• Home Health Care
• Palliative Care
• Hospice Care
• Private Duty Care
Join our team and provide compassionate care to patients in your community! We are a leader in Home Health & Hospice services that offers the best programs available in San Bernardino, Riverside and Eastern Los Angeles counties. Come on board with us as a Hospice Nurse Practitioner!!!
With offices throughout Southern California, you can become part of the team who continues to be a leader in providing professional and comprehensive care to critically, chronically or terminally ill patients in our community.
Our clinicians enjoy flexible schedules including limited weekends/after-hours/on-call which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We offer competitive salaries, mileage reimbursement, generous benefits package and a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for this position.
• Comprehensive orientation/on-the-job training program
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life / AD&D
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
• Retirement Plan with employer match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance / Continuing Education
• Sick, Vacation, Holiday Pay
The Hospice Nurse Practitioner position is open in our Upland location and surrounding areas. This is a Full-time position during our day shift from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Requirements of the Hospice Nurse Practitioner:
• Current Registered Nursing license in the State of California.
• Current Nurse Practitioner license in the State of California.
• Minimum of one year professional Nursing experience is required.
• Hospice experience preferred.
Hospice Nurse Practitioner Duties Include:
• Demonstrates an ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
• Demonstrates an understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death and dying.
• Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
• Demonstrate excellent observation, assessment, nursing judgment and communication skills.
• Ability to provide accurate written documentation in a timely manner.
• Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
• Demonstrates ability to efficiently schedule home visits of patients needing a face to face visit for recertification.
For assistance in applying for a position with VNA Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern California, please contact the Human Resources Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO, M/F/Protected Veterans/Individual with Disability