Functional Pathways is currently hiring at our Corporate Office in Knoxville, TN for a
Full-time, 30-40 hours per week, entry-level:
Business Development and Marketing Coordinator. :
Responsible for supporting Business Development staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follows up with customers, completes orders, and processes Business Development leads.:
Full benefits package available and up to $15/hr, depending on experience. :
* Answer telephone calls and assist customers, Business Development team, employees.
* Assists the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator with tradeshow details as delegated which may include:
* Tracking trade show giveaways.
* Packaging and shipping giveaways.
* Tracking costs of giveaways.
* Performs data entry as needed into pipeline deals to build prospect databases for new services and new states.
* Makes Business Development appointments for direct bill meetings.
* Process Business Development data and progress reports.
* Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
* Assists the Business Development Support team in executing email campaigns on behalf of the individual Business Development Team.
* Assist with development of marketing collateral.
* All other duties as assigned by the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator which may include contracts and contract amendments when the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator is on PDO.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures.
· Computer skills and working knowledge of various programs.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Similar Field