The Community Marketing Director is responsible for achieving maximum occupancy and total revenue potential of the Community by attracting qualified prospects and converting those prospects into Residents.
Marketing Director Procedure::
* Responsible for Community outreach and education activities for creating referrals.
* Specific goals include but are not limited to:
* Two internal group presentations per month
* Two external group presentations per month
* Two targeted group mailings per month
* Ten meetings with potential new referrers per week
* One fax bomb per month to key referral sources
* Fifteen telephone calls per day
* Five referrals received per week
* Coordinates outreach meetings for other key staff including General Manager,Residency Counselor, and Relocation Specialist.
* Provides direct sales back-up for Community Residency Counselor, answeringtelephone inquiries, scheduling visits, conducting tours and closing sales as neededwhen Community Residency Counselor is not available.
* Knows and consistently uses a customer-oriented selling approach.
* Provides alternate weekend coverage.
* Participates with Residency Counselor and Relocation Specialist on development ofeffective sales and marketing plans drawing on information from analysis of thecompetitive environment.
* Updates key competitor evaluation and price surveys semi-annually.
Compliance and Safety:
* Follows all emergency procedures
* Understands all safety practices and procedures.
* Exhibits excellent customer service and public relations skills.
* Is creative, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, encouraging, and team-oriented.
* Displays patience, tact, enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition.
* Promotes the Community in a positive manner and effectively communicatesSolutions Advisor Managed Community values to Residents, families, visitors, andAssociates.
* Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
* Cheerful personality.
* Keen desire to serve seniors.
* Five years sales/marketing experience with a proven track record.
* Effective problem-solving skills.
* Creative approach to goals and problems.
* Experience working with seniors.
* Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and other marketing-related software.
* Proven record of identifying and developing professional referral sources.
* Spends at least 30% of time on travel to referral sources in market area.
* May spend as much as 75% of time on travel to referral sources in market area.
* May be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
* May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which hired.
* Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including HIV,AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
* Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due to mental status.
* Background, criminal, and drug tests may be required.
* May be asked to submit to random drug test during employment.
* May have their picture taken and image used in social media or community advertising.
* May be video recorded from devices installed by families in residents’ apartments.