Part Time PRN Nurses-$25/hr:
1st Shift: 6:30am to 3pm:
2nd Shift: 2:30pm to 11pm:
3rd Shift: 10:30pm to 7am:
#MON IND123 #gd:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!
* Provides medication administration personal care services, assistance, support and supervision to residents.
* Coordinates and schedules work and supervises delivery of Caregiver service.
* Establishes relationships with family and residents and promotes resident satisfaction by:
* following the resident’s individual service plan in providing services to residents
* promoting safety and well-being of residents
* Provides medication administration for residents as specified in individual service plan.
* Communicates with physicians and families regarding resident change of condition or variance.
* Communicates to Director of Nursing or Executive Director changes in residents’ condition and/or family concerns
* Performs duties in accordance with Belmont policies, procedures and practices, and, within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act.
* Oversees Caregivers to include development of daily work schedules and daily staffing exceptions.
* Position serves as Lead in the oversight of Caregivers
* Active CA LVN License
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Experience or education that has provided the opportunity to develop good organizational skills as well as an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population
* Desire and experience working with residents with cognitive impairment/dementia
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work schedules as assigned in a 24-hour operation
* Telephone skills
* Leadership skills
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* CPR Certification
* Direct supervisory experience
* One plus year of medication administration experience
* Personal Computer skills
* Observation and assessment skills
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.