• Under the general oversight of the CCC Director of Nursing, Nurse Assistants are directly supervised by a Nurse Team Leader but scheduled/evaluated by the Shift Supervisor.
• Nurse Assistants provide personal care to residents following resident's Care Plan Approaches and they monitor and document resident's activity, appearance, documenting care provided and levels of activity.
• Must work well under stress or tight deadlines.
• Must work well with supervisors, co-workers, patients/residents, family members and visitors.
• Education: High School graduate or GED preferred
• Experience: None
• Certifications: Have a current California Nursing Assistant Certificate/BLS Required
· LVMC reserves the right to modify the minimum requirements depending on the needs of the organization.
· Skills/Ability: Be knowledgeable of common resident care techniques as demonstrated during the initial department orientation.. Be able to communicate effectively with residents to the degree the resident's ability allows. Be able to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate resident's condition to other staff. Have sufficient strength and endurance to fully participate in resident lifting and transporting.