For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video "We believe in the little moments..."
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Provides a safe and secure patient care environment by conducting safety/security rounds, emergency/crisis management, access control and prevention of crimes against people and property.
· High school graduate.
· Must acquire key personal safety skills within 90 days of employment (i.e. handcuff, pepper spray, crisis intervention).
· Must have, or be able to attend CPI training program.
· Must have valid driver's license for mobile patrol of facility.
· One to two years of related security experience.
· Good written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision within the defined scope of Medical Center security operations.
· Vision must be within normal range with corrective lenses.
· Must be able to receive and understand verbal communication of detailed information.
· Must be able to tolerate adverse working conditions such as temperature extremes, dampness, vibrations and noise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.