Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
- This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Set up and maintain oxygen for patient.
- Assist physician with procedures including Radiofrequency and epidurals.
- Calculate medication rates.
- Provide direct patient care as well as follow-through per telephone. Assist physician with interviewing, performance of physical exams and completing progress notes.
- May travel to outreach clinics.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an approved/accredited school of nursing.
- Current license in the state of South Dakota.
- Previous nursing experience is preferred.