If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! Working with us, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. You’ll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS::
* A passion for helping seniors
* A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family friends, and all team members.
Responsible for maintaining census at or above budgeted levels. Responsible for ensuring that the Sales and Marketing Department operate in accordance with all policies and procedures including adherence to the BILD sales system. Manages the inquiry/sales system for all members of the Marketing team. Develops a quarterly Marketing Action Plan and coordinates all advertising and public relations with the advertising agency. Maintains favorable relationships with hospitals, local physicians and other marketing and referral sources.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Requires the ability to maintain the overall census at or above budgeted goals. The ability to establish and maintain a positive image and productive relationships with marketing and referral sources is required. Computer Skills are essential. The ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is essential. May require some bending, lifting, stretching and stooping. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects on time. Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
* Education: Bachelors Degree from an accredited university is required.
* Experience: Requires at least two years of occupancy / marketing / admissions experience or sales background, preferably in the long-term health care industry.
* Certificates/ Licenses: Bachelor’s Degree and Valid driver’s license in the state employed is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS::
The responsibilities of the Marketing Director include but are not limited to the following:
* Perform sales initiatives and community outreach as described and outlined in the BILD sales system.
* Interact with prospects through a variety of sales activities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face meetings and Outreach activities.
* Develop and sustain prospect relationships that result in deposits and move-ins.
* Create and foster a sales culture in the community.
* Demonstrate the ability to facilitate good working relationships with community team members in nursing, dining services, activities, therapy, etc.
* Communicate with community employees regarding current status and goals of the census.
* Communicate effectively with Maintenance and Housekeeping Departments re: new move-ins and apartment turn-overs.
* Proficiency with computer software applications/programs in general and Sales and Marketing specifically.
* Responsible for preparing and submitting reports as required by the Community and in compliance with the BILD sales system.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
* Demonstrate the ability to maintain good relationships with community residents and family members as well as with external business partners and stakeholders.
* Develop and perform all phases of Marketing Action Plan that focuses on managing the following areas:
* Managing Event planning and execution
* Managing Community Relations throughout the greater community area through the integration of residents and staff in local community groups, as well as offering the community/residence to be a gathering place for meetings, presentations, etc.
* Managing the Referral Relationships
* Coordinate and manage facility advertising, promotions and special marketing events.
* Participate in the development of facility collateral materials.
* Establish and maintain a favorable impression of the residence to the resident’s family and friends, influential individuals and groups, community members, etc.
* Manages the entire occupancy and vacating process including the review and completion of occupancy agreements with the Executive Director.
* Manage Marketing Associate and/or Marketing Manager
* Maintain current knowledge of programs and regulations, which affect the inquiry, occupancy and vacating procedure.
* Keep abreast of competitive facilities in the marketing area and any changes that will influence the residence’s programs and progress. Complete Annual Competitive Analysis.
* Conduct and / or attends required in-service training and orientation.
* Understands all aspects of and maintains company lead tracking software (Enquire).
* Participate in the Manager-on-Duty program.
* Respond to resident’s request.
* Completes all reports in a timely and accurate manner.
* Complies with all corporate directives positively and in a timely fashion.
* Demonstrates accurate analysis of relevant population market conditions.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with residents and families.
* Performs community service in local area and participates in local community organizations on a regular basis.
* Shows initiative in responding to market and developing unique products and procedures.
* Communicates effectively (both verbally and in writing) in English.
* Anything else as assigned