Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. Bethesda has been named to the select group of those earning recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in St. Louis for the past four years.
Provides transportation to Bethesda Health Group, Inc. residents and Adult Day Club participants to and from scheduled activities, field trips, excursions, and medical appointments. Assists residents into and from the vehicle and with belongings.
* Education and Training/Experience
* High school diploma required.
* Six months job-related experience
* Current Drivers License and Class E is Required.
* CDL Drivers License with passenger endorsement preferred.
* Skills and Abilities
* General Knowledge of the St. Louis Area Organizational Skills Customer Service Skills