Welcome to Liberty Care and Rehabilitation Center. We are a 97-bed facility whose mission as a family- based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every resident, family member, and the community we serve.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Hospitality Aide
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Make unoccupied beds.
* Clean resident equipment.
* Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.