Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Cook, you will be responsible for
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Prepare and cook resident meals in quantities according to menu and number of persons served.
* Prepare meals according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
* Clean work area and equipment in accordance with sanitation requirements.
* Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
* Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
Requirements for Consideration include::
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year related experience in preparing foods in large quantities.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.