Sign on Bonus for full-time, CNA - $3,000
Paid out in installments: 60 days, 120 days nine (9) months. Terms conditions apply. Program ends 3/22/19
Term and conditions apply. Previous employees in the last year do not qualify.
Mayfair Manor is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility located in Lexington, Kentucky. The facility is conveniently located within five miles of all hospitals. Mayfair Manor offers 24-hour nursing care and provides a wide array of services and programs that are appropriate for individuals who need around-the-clock-care. From physical, occupational, and speech therapies, to short-term and long-term skilled nursing care services, Mayfair’s professional staff has one main objective: to encourage each patient to reach his or her goals, and live as comfortably as they would in their own home.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state OR
* If currently attending a CNA class working toward certification – may not work non-certified for more than four (4) months.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.