Part Time-Flexible Schedule-$11/hr:
Must be able to work weekends holidays as needed:
Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities.
Belmont Village staff members play an essential role in providing our residents with an exceptional lifestyle as they age. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who provide excellent care and services to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect and a commitment to working with seniors.
Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
* Reports to Dining Service Coordinator or Chef Manager to determine day’s objectives.
* Accurately communicates restaurant guest's orders to cooks to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
* Provides exceptional customer service through each interaction with guests
* Prepares the dining room for service personnel maintaining all flatware, condiments and beverages in a constant state of readiness.
* Maintains clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment.
* Ensures proper storage of equipment and handling of food to meet health department requirements as well as Belmont Village standards of cleanliness and sanitation
* Displays knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation.
* Builds positive employee and resident relationships, while following policy in a fair and consistent manner.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proficient in written and verbal English
* Demonstrated willingness to learn and work
* Interest in working with older population
* Six months dining room service experience
* Certificate in food management or equivalent
* Experience in food preparation
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible / participate in team work
* Experience working with older population
* Experience in a service industry
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.